Colour Me Beautiful Katalog
Jag skrev till engelska huvudkontoret och bad dem skicka mig en.
Bad också om ett nummer man måste ha för att kunna beställa.
Light and Warm 42 swatches 49 pund
Deep and Warm 42 ”—-
Warm and Clear 42”–
Warm and Soft 42 ”–
Soft and Warm 42 ”–
Soft and Cool 42”—
Colour Me Slimmer
There comes a time in many a woman’s life when she wishes she could look and feel a little slimmer. So whatever her size or age, Colour Me Slimmer will help her to gain the confidence to dress with style and flair, while making the most of the attributes that nature has given her.
This book is full of invaluable advice on clever dressing and will show you how to make the most of the good bits, and how to work with the problem areas to create the perfect wardrobe for a slimmer look. In this book you will:
- Find out which colour combinations will make you look slimmer
- Learn about the shape of the different parts of your body and which clothes will flatter you
- Understand scale, proportion and posture for a balanced look
- Receive wardrobe advice for your lifestyle
- Get the foundations right with the best underwear for your shape
- Discover how to use make-up as your secret weapon
- See real people demonstrate our tricks for a slimmer you
Colour Me Beautiful the book – New Edition!
The NEW edition of Colour Me Beautiful has even more tips and advice to ensure you look good on the outside and feel good on the inside.
This new book features further advice including:
- an expanded colour section
- a NEW chapter on Your Working Wardrobe
- dressing from office to evening
- tips on looking current
- choosing the right underwear
The colour section now provides an expanded range of colour profiles for women of all skin tones including Caucasian, Asian, Afro Caribbean or Oriental. There is also a new section on colours which everyone can wear, which is especially useful when choosing investment pieces or work wear. The new chapter on Your Working Wardrobe gives in-depth advice on how to create a capsule wardrobe that best fits your working life, whether you are just starting out in your career, changing from a formal to a more casual working environment, or returning to work following a career break.
Colour Me Beautiful the book, aims to bring out the best in you, by giving you confidence, making you unique and helping you to make the most of your shape by wearing the best colour and style of clothes for you.